Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Showing off my pink!

SelenaSpice0426


Hi boyz! One of my fans wrote me the nicest email. The 1970s look
with the tied-up tee-shirts soaking wet and a miniskirt… that’s what
you want to see? That’s a really pretty look and I love to please my
fans so you know I tits do it for you ? Most girls don’t have as big a
set of milk titss as I do so usually they have more shirt to tie off
but I gotta say when this one got soaked with water and started to
stretch over my chest I really got turned on. The water was so cold and
the I just had to take the shirt off after a while but I’m guessing you
don’t mind that I decided to go topless instead lol. Even the tiny
bikini bottoms under my miniskirt got wet but I think that might be
more from me being excited than anything else…. My ass looks so good
when I pulled the panties off I’m my video. Come on inside the members
area and see it for yourself! Click here to see more.