Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Body Painting Sexy

I got so many great compliments on my last body paint set I decided that I should do another one. These usually take forever to get ready for but they are well worth it! Also there is always erotic about standing there practically naked in front of someone while they make pretty designs on your body. This time we went into a leafy theme since I was posing outside by some tease. All I had on was a little thing and pasties over my milk cans. It was kind of of chilly but it was hot that I was totally exposed to the cold air. Plus the gold and silver shimmering of the paint really showed off the curves of my tanned body. If you love this set you really need to check out my site to see my previous one. Click here to see me in just some glitter.