Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

My little pink skirt that comes off

It was starting to get dark but I really wanted to show off my mini skirt and string bikini top. Hailey and I like to do a lot of shoots together but sometimes its nice to get naughty all by yourself. My big ass was practically coming out of this skirt so its easily rode up. I had to keep on pulling it down but finally I decided to pull it all the way up and then take it off. Underneath the skirt I had one cute grey panties and were really tight. But I did not stop there! The bikini top was also super cute but that had to come off as well. After I slowly tied it off, I barely covered my goodies with the top. You need to see what happens next.