Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

I get really naughty on a stripper pole

I never actually saw a stripper in action but I was always curious on how to work a pole and look really glamorous while doing. I'm actually a really shy latina babe but I decided to dress up in a charming tube top and little short shorts. Oh I can't forget my 4 inch heels that make my legs looks super long. When I first started to swing around I started to giggle, I was so shy, but I really wanted to break out of my shell hehe. I really started to feel sexy as I swung my curves around and slowly slipped down my shorts. Most guys say they love my tight tanned ass and I really hope you do too. Next my shirt came off and I squeezed my perky milk cans together. I really felt like a dirty latina girl! The surprising thing is, I totally loved it. Check out to see just how wild I got on that pole.