Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Seeing stars in all the right places

Well I have to admit I was really jealous when Karla did a few body painting sets so I wanted to do one too! I?m not as shy as my sister or Karla so all I had on was a tight g-string and just skipped the pasties all together! You can see my nipples getting hard when the artist was spraying the paint all over my milk cans. After he was done I had bright stars as nipples and beautiful red pants. What do you think? I think it?s nice-looking hot that I?m basically nude but with fake clothing on he-he. I started posing outside and hoped that someone comes by as catch me in my bright body painting. I also loved how great my milk shakes looked as I squeezed them together. Don?t you think my ass and legs look great in those high heels? I really hope you enjoyed this set just as much as I did.