Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Karla and Ary get to know eachother

0721.jpg

I love shooting with Karla and Ary. Not only are these two kittens super glamorous, but they can’t ever seem to get enough of each other when they are together! I can’t say I blame them. These two Latina beauties are as close to flawless as you can get. Both babes just turned eighteen so they still have that, “life is so much fun” attitude and it shows in their shoots. They get so into each other with the touching and feeling they don’t listen to a damn thing I say. There isn’t much more I can say about this shoot other than check out what happens when Karla and Ary get within ten feet of each other! You won’t want to miss this.Click here to see more.