Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Petite Rubi Cums

1127.jpg

Rubi is a first time star to the internet. I came across her in my travels and asked if she wanted to be on my website. She is a hot little Latina with marvelous little “A” cup tits. I never know what I’m gonna find underneath my newbies panties until they get naked for me. I didn’t think Rubi would be the kind of hottie that shaved herself naked but sure enough I was wrong. There wasn’t a lick of hair on her tight little snatch. Right off the bat she was into playing with her clit for me and beautiful quickly I got her to finger herself and spread wide for me. Rubi took it upon herself to show me her hidden talent, she can suck her own toes and it really gets her off. As she started to get deeper into the scene her twat got noticeably wetter and I asked if she would fuck herself with a gorgeous pink vibrator I brought along. I don’t want to spoil it for you so you’ll have to log on for yourself to see what her answer was. Lets just say I’m glad I brought along some extra double AA’s. Click here to see more.