Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Perscilla gets naughty at the car wash

LaZonaModelos0612

Being a fashion photographer doesn’t pay enough for me to get rich but I do ok and money goes a lot farther down in South America than it does in the States…. So once in a while I do like to treat myself to my own fetish fun and this time I figured I would bring you along and show you what you can get for less than twenty bucks these days. I had Prescilla stop by the studio and head out back to where my car was parked. She covered the car with soapy suds and then started bathing herself in bubbles as well. Maybe it’s because I love cars, maybe it’s because I love women – it’s probably a bit of both… but seeing her tight coed body bent over and scrubbing the rims on my new ride, it’s more than enough to make a fellow smile, that’s for sure. Click here to see more.