Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Perscilla heats things up!

0821.jpg

Perscilla is one of the hottest models we have ever shot. I met Perscilla as she was working at a flavored ice stand. It was around ninety degrees and humid as hell so she had on these cut off jean shorts and a tight tank top that could barely conceal the dark circles that made up her nipples. I knew I had to shoot this babe and after a little chat she decided that she would like to model for me. As she got to the house for the shoot and started to undress I was blown away by the insane tattoo she has all across her back. I never would have expected this innocent little thing to be sporting such a killer tattoo. If sexy girls with killer body art is your thing you are going to want to log on and download all of Perscilla’s photo collection. Her perfectly tanned body, killer abs, perky milk cans and an ass that goes on for days only perfects her canvas. Click here to see more.