Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Aloha!!

SelenaSpice0517


I love costumes when I perform for the camera in this grass skirt
set with the spicy top and floral lei it really makes the tropics come
to life with every click of the cameras. Posing for you in this kind of
a costume really lets me show you how playful I tits be ? and I’m
hoping you enjoy watching my show as much as I enjoyed doing it for
you. When you join Selena Spice and go into my members area you’ll see
a lot of picture sets and vids that I’ve made with all kinds of
charming costumes. I really look forward to seeing you there and
reading your emails. Getting to know you is the best part of being an
internet model and I always look forward to the new costumed you
suggest for me to wear in other video sets coming soon! Click here to see more.