Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Want me to Serve you a Drink?


I am really proud of my body and I love to show it off as much as
possible! This day I was bored at work and a photographer came by to
say hi and schedule a shoot. I think I surprised him when I said lets
do it now! My boss wasn’t there and there were a few really pretty
studs at the bar and I knew if they saw me getting naked that I would
get a really big tip! As soon as I started posing the sun came out and
it got really pretty so I had to take off my outfit pretty quick.
Everyone loved it and I was getting really into it. In one picture you
tits actually see the sweat glistening off of my lower back. If you
are ever in Rio don’t forget to stop by my work because you never know
what will happen there! I hope you enjoy my pics. Click here to see more!