Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Pulling down my daisy dukes!

SpiceTwins0513


Hey chaps, it’s me Hailey. Yeah, I’m best known as one of the Spice
Twins but today my twin sister Ashley wasn’t feeling too well so I went
and did a brand new video set without her! She is gonna be so mad at me
because she always says I’m such an ‘attention whore’ and that I try to
get to be the focus of the site all the time haha! It’s not my fault
she didn’t want to come out and play today right? When you visit the
Spice Twins site you tits see plenty of her getting naked and all the
nifty stuff we do together but sometimes it is nice to have you all to
myself… I’m not saying it mean, I’m just being *honest*! It makes me
feel all warm inside to know your eyes are on me and that you’re
watching my every move. I always feel safe and taken care of when I
know I have my fans watching over me and I’m sure Ashley is only
complaining because she wishes she had her own solo set too. Well,
don’t worry, I’ll be a good cutie and make sure she gets a chance to
make one for you soon! Click here to see more.