Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

See my Nipples in Sheer!


I was feeling so lazy this morning! I was out dancing with my
friends till all hours of the night last night and I didn’t want to get
out of bed but I knew I had a photo shoot that day. That’s when I had
a great idea. Rather than me going to them I asked if they would come
to me! I’m so happy they said yes. So this is my photo shoot in my
apartment! It was so funny to be shooting there. I know it’s not an
exotic location but I felt really natural and really like my self,
taking pics in my very own dining room and on my balcony. I know this
is going to sound crazy but it felt really intimate too. I’m so glad I
had this experience because I feel like these pics really capture me in
my own space and in my own place. Even though I do get topless for you
in these emotionally I felt really naked and really close to you, if
that makes any sense. Well, I hope you enjoy! Talk to you soon. Click here to see more!