Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Wearing Pink in Bed

KarlaSpice0503


Have you seen my newest pink and white outfit? Itâ??s soooo cute!
ï? It has this really tight striped top and itâ??s cut really low in
front so it shows off my cleavage perfectly! I love the way my milk
titss look in this kind of a top because I donâ??t have to worry about
showing too much by accident when Iâ??m out shopping but I feel so
feminine when I walk down the street and get winks from the studs and
girls on pass along my way. What makes it even better is the matching
panties I found for the outfit and the way the sting clings to the
crack of my ass. I think itâ??s totally charming to have the string
invisible between my cheeks when I want to show off for the camera.
What do you think of my new pink and white panty set? Click here to see more!Â