Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Innocent Angel!


My friends and I were on the beach talking one day. They think it’s
so funny that I’m such a regular girl that likes to go out to dinner,
go dancing with my friends, go shopping, and all that kind of stuff.
They say everyone thinks I’m an angel but I really have a wild streak
in me and I love to pose for the camera, as you all know. So I came up
with this idea to outfit in all white and be an “angel” for this
shoot. I think it is some of my sexiest work! I don’t mean to brag
but there is one shot of my ass and it’s glistening with oil, wow it
looks good! I really hope you love these pictures as much as I do!
Your little angel, Karla. Click here to see more.