Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Selena is a Philly fan and shows it

SelenaSpice0618


Down here in Latina America a lot of the stuff from the States kind
of gets ignored. We have really flawless beaches and amazing weather so
we spend a lot more time outside I think and are more active so we
don’t watch so much television… but one thing we all love for sure is
Baseball. Today I finally got the shirt I wanted. I’m not really a fan
of one team more than the other, so I collect all their shirts and this
is one of the last ones I needed for my set. My friend Dora says I
should send them some pics of me in their shirt and my tiny black
panties… you know, the ones with the pink bows on them )
She thinks id make a better team mascot than that green fluffy dragon
things they have running around on the field all the time. I’m thinking
of sending the pics just because I think it would be sooo funny when
they open my mail and see what’s inside lol. Well, these are the pics I
might send… so what do you think of them? Click here to see more.