Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Wet for You!


This is gonna sound a little silly but sometimes I wish I had more
tan lines like they do in America. I think tan lines from a bikini tits
be very pretty on a woman. In South America, all my girlfriends and I
go topless at the beach so we hardly ever have tan lines. I think I
may try to get some if my friends don’t tease me too much for wearing
my top to the beach. I really love to show off my body and be naked
and I love when chaps and girls stop to look at me as I walk by. It
makes me feel really marvelous and pretty. But I think that is what I
like about tan lines. When you see someone with tan lines from a
bikini top you know that they were keeping their milk titss hidden
until just the right time to take them out. Like after a romantic
dinner with a boyfriend or girlfriend or something like that. Or right
before they start to have sex…..Ok, I keep rambling. Anyway, I hope
you like these images that I posted. I was feeling really glamorous
that day and wanted to be wet for you so I had a scene in my spa’s
shower. I was wet from more than just the water by the end of my
scene… Click here to see more.