Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

The Ass Shot!

SelenaSpice0510


This top used to be purple but for the summer I wanted something
lighter and more breezy so I river washed it and now it’s this amazing
lavender and white color, and the fabric got so soft and smooth it
feels great against my skin. It worked well with my white mini skirt
too but I couldn’t find panties that fit the look really. If you take a
peak at the pics and see the panties I had on under my white mini
you’ll see the best I could get was this see through kind that lets you
see way to much lol. Well I guess me not being able to find the perfect
panties works out in your favor instead because in the end it means you
got to see even more than I was going to show you! You tits even see I
have camel-toe in these pics, I know some of you think that’s totally
pretty so I guess it all worked out for the best anyways. Click here to see more.