Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Selena’s tight body in a little top

SelenaSpice0604


Ok Boys, it’s time to see if my new exercise routine is working or
not. I’ve been doing so many crunches the last few weeks and a whole
bunch of new exercises that my trainer suggested to help get my abs in
better shape. They had this competition at one of the clubs in town
last summer for bikini models and I wasn’t in it last year because I
was out of town so the kitten who won it keeps telling me that she
thinks she would have won even if I had entered the contest. Well, I’ve
been working hard and I’m almost showing a six pack so next week I
guess Lucinda will just have to put her body where her mouth is! Click here to see more.