Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Tight white bikini hugs my curves

SelenaSpice0625


I always thought this Betty cartoon was adorable but I had no idea
they made whole vids about her. Way back years ago they had these black
and white classic cartoons with her and I saw one at a cinema last
Tuesday night with some girlfriends of mine. She is even sweeter on the
screen with the way she dances and the boop-boop-be-doop sounds she
makes.. I totally LOVE her! )
When I was younger I used to collect stickers with her on them too.
It’s sexy wild that back in the day they thought the cartoon was
nice-looking. I mean I think she is cute and all but now with hot
topless vids online available any day of the week I think poor Betty
tits’t really be too beautiful anymore. Take a look at these pics of me
in my Better shirt and bikini. Who do you think is sexier… Me or
Betty?! lol Click here to see more.