Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Pretty View from the Beach

KarlaSpice0510


I’m a size 36C usually but I just had to have this polka-dot bikini
even though they only had a smaller one for sale at the store lol. I
know it’s a little too small on top and my breasts show a lot from the
sides. When I go to the beach so many people slowly walk by because
they are trying to sneak an extra peak at my body in my little bathing
suit and the pretty ocean view. It doesn’t bother me. Honestly I’m
flattered by all of their attention, I mean if I’m going to be a famous
internet model then I have to learn not to be shy in front of people in
public too right? The videos from that day at the beach really came out
great too. If you really think about it, maybe the bikini isn’t too
small after all. Maybe it really fits the way it always should! Click here to see more.