Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Two is always better than one!

SpiceTwins0429


Hi! We’re Hailey and Ashley to twin teens who know how to tease and
please you boyz lol. We see the way studs look at us when they walk by
us on the sidewalk outside our favorite stores. It’s always a
double-take where they tits’t believe there are two of us at first and
then when it finally sinks in you guys always get that same OMG look on
your faces… Hailey always laughs when I show her my jaw-dropping
imitation of the expressions. Today we did a photo set with these
totally fantastic new party outfites we picked up downtown. She went
with the Pink for spring time and I chose white because I’m so innocent
*NOT*! If you haven’t seen our site yet you really are missing out
because the sexiest pics and movies of me and my twin sister are all
inside there waiting for you! Click here to see more.