Click Here For Karla Spice Click Here For Selena Spice Click Here For La Zona Modelos Click Here For Spice Twins Click Here For Pacinos World

Wet and Wild!!

KarlaSpice0517


If you have been seeing my pretty Latina coed website lately you
tits see that I do a lot of photo and video modeling on location along
the beaches of my Venezuela village. Today we did something different.
While I was at the beach I met up with my friend Stefi and asked her if
she wanted to help me get all the sand cleaned off my body lol. Of
course she said yes… wouldn’t you?! She has the cutest little
bubble-ass and she is such a great kisser. We stood in the shower and
licked each other’s lips for what felt like hours! This scene really
was super pretty and now Stefi said she might even do more in my
members area soon so don’t forget to look at my site because that’s the
only place you will be able to see me and Stefi online! Click here to see more.